The Committee is pleased to confirm that the Padel courts are now installed and will be available for owners, residents and guests to use from Wednesday 14th August 2019.
The procedure for their booking for use is exactly the same as for tennis, which is to contact Security at the front entrance.
Use of Padel Courts
The two padel courts are for the exclusive use of owners, renters and their guests. Wristbands must be worn.
- There is no provision for equipment. Users must have their own equipment.
- Court bookings must be done, in person, at the main Tower Security office and wristbands are to be shown.
- On the playing day, the key must be collected from the front Security gate.
- A €10 returnable deposit will be taken.
- From the 1st of October to the 31st of March courts can be booked on the same day.
- From 1st April to 30th September, booking 24 hours in advance is mandatory.
- If the courts are free – booking ‘on the day’ is permitted.
- Courts can be booked only for 1 hour. Continuation of play only allowed when no other booking is in place.
- Courts are open from 10am to 10pm Monday – Saturday, and Sunday: 11am – 10pm.
- Please ensure that the court is locked when you leave and the key returned to Security.
- Failure to return the key will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Courts are equipped with artificial lighting. The lights work “on demand” through a coin device located close to the courts. By inserting 1 euro, the lights turn on for an hour. Please, bear in mind that the lights will turn off automatically at the end of the maximum time. Time limit for the court lighting will be the following:
- From 1st October to 31st March, until 9 pm.
- From 1st April to 30th September, until 10 pm.
The above Rules were approved at the 2018 AGM. Further guidance can be found on the Community website at www.latorreinfo.com (logon required)