Sport & Leisure
Using the Communal Swimming Pools - Additional information and explanation of the Rules for 2017
This document should be read in conjunction with the pool rules which can be found here:
Using the Communal Swimming Pools. Summary of Rules for 2019
These rules were approved by Sub Community Presidents at the 2014 Resort AGM with further items being added at the 2015 and 2018 AGMs
Please also read the additional information found here
- Pools can only be used between 10.00 and 22.00 hours
- Shower before using the pool
- Wear only bathing clothes
- Babies and small children must wear swim nappies
- No inflatables
- No ball games
- No pets
- No drinking glasses or glass bottles
- No alcohol
- No food
- No smoking
- Keep noise to acceptable levels
- No dangerous play
- Children under 12 years to be supervised
- Wear a wristband in both pool and surrounding area
- Do not leave a sunbed in the pool area overnight
- Continual unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. Security has the authority to request offenders to leave the pool area
Breaches of these rules should be reported to security on +34 968 032999, and not individual committee members, to ensure resources are properly directed. Security will ensure that the above rules are complied with. These rules are in place in order to comply with the law in Murcia and to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who use the communal pools. Please do not harass Security for doing their job.
La Torre Committee
For those looking for a game of golf, the La Torre Golf WhatsApp group, formed in 2017, now has over 100 members. Open to anyone spending time at La Torre, the aim is to allow members to post when they are available for a game and for other members to be able to contact them. If you are interested in joining the group please complete the form by clicking here.
Please read the letter from IRM who manage the golf course. This letter was first publsihed in 2014.
We are featuring this article again due to repeat incidents both in 2015 and 2016.
If you rent your property please make your tenants aware of this notice.