Maps and Directions
The resort maps below include the following details:
- Resort phases
- Names and location of the apartment blocks
- Swimming pool locations and numbers
- Sports Facilities including those to be installed in 2017
- Town Centre Facilities
- Garden Refuse disposal point (green recycling symbol)
- The 7 recycling points (yellow recycling symbol) for paper, cardboard and glass
- The 19 dog poo bag dispensers locations (dog symbol)
There are 2 versions of the main map, one includes all the apartment locations, the other a less cluttered version excludes apartments. There is also a town centre map (thanks go to Victor Brau for his assistance in producing this), and a map showing just pool numbers and location.
These files are large and you are advised to only open then once and then save it to your device. The main resort maps are designed to be printed on A3 paper but can be either reduced to A4 or printed as multiple pages which are then joined together.
La Torre Golf Resort is conveniently located on the C-3319 between San Javier and Murcia. It is 24km from San Javier (Murcia) Airport and 105km from Alicante Airport.
To get directions to La Torre use the route facility on the right hand side of the home page.
For those of you with a satnav the co-ordinates are:
Main Gate: (N) 37.82665 (W) 1.001151
Back Gate: (N) 37.809869 (W) 1.003286
The resort map shows the locations of rubbish bins, recycling points for paper, card and glass plus disposal of garden waste. Please ensure all rubbish is put into the bins and not left outside.
There are 7 recycling points located at
- Top of Arenque & Serrano - GPS – N.37.8223 W.001.0070
- Cinta (near the Supermarket car park) - GPS – N.37.8259 W.001.0044
- Salmonete (near the Hotel) - GPS – N.37.8242 W.001.0017
- Anchoa (on the roundabout) - GPS – N.37.8225 W.000.9982
- Besugo(on Denton) - GPS – N.37.8156 W.001.0094
- Cazon (near rear gate) - GPS – N.37.8106 W.001.0037
- Cazon (near Jaqueton) - GPS – N.37.8163 W.001.0049
There is only 1 point for disposing of garden waste - please do not leave it anywhere else as the community could be liable for a fine
- Denton(near telecom tower) - GPS - N.37.8183 W.001.0109
To dispose of larger items, such as televisions, fridges etc, you need to take them to the Eco-Parque, which is approximately 2.5km from the back gate.
Garden waste cannot be taken to be Eco-Parque but can be left for collection in the skip provided at the rear of the communications building on Denton (shown on the resort map with a green recycling symbol - the map also shows recycling points for paper card and glass with a yellow recycling symbol).
Please do not leave items on the pavements near bins, not only is it unsightly, it may result in the Community being fined by STV/Torre Pacheco Council