Due to the current lack of residents and the small number of users in the pool areas, in order to save on costs inherent to anti-Covid-19 hygiene and control standards, the number of pools in use will be reduced. From Thursday 1st October 2020, only the 5 pools shown in the attached plan will be in use. Pool numbers 2, 6, 8, 12 and 16.
Please bear in mind that the recommendations and regulations for the use of the facilities that are still open will remain in force, such as:
• Limited capacity.
• Cleaning and disinfection of the facilities.
• Frequent use of hydroalcoholic gel.
• Cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces.
• Guaranteeing the safety distance between users.
• Use of the showers is not recommended.
• Other legal rules .
Therefore, although the rest will be kept clean, they will remain closed, as from Thursday they will not meet all the conditions required by the Department of Health in order to keep these kinds of facilities open.
The tennis and paddle courts will remain in use until further notice.
La Torre Golf 29th September 2020.