La Torre has 20 swimming pools located in 16 locations across the resort. The locations are shown on the resort map. The facilities are for the exclusive use of owners, renters, and their guests, and wristbands must always be worn when using the facilities.
Swimming rules are in force for the safety and enjoyment by all guests.
= Pools can only be used between 10.00 and 22.00 hours
- Shower before using the pool
- Wear only bathing clothes
- Babies and small children must wear swim nappies
- No inflatables
- No ball games
- No pets
- No drinking glasses or glass bottles
- No alcohol
- No food
- No smoking
- Keep noise to acceptable levels
- No dangerous play
- Children under 12 years to be supervised
- Wear a wristband in both pool and surrounding area
- Do not leave a sunbed in the pool area overnight
= Continual unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. Security has the authority to request offenders to leave the pool area
Breaches of these rules should be reported to security on +34 968 032999, and not individual committee members, to ensure resources are properly directed. Security will ensure that the above rules are complied with. These rules are in place to comply with the law in Murcia and to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who use the communal pools. Please do not harass Security for doing their job.
The full rules can be read in these attachments