- Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 18:10
Markets can be found close to La Torre every day of the week. Click read more for a detailed schedule
- Last Updated on Thursday, 24 May 2012 20:42
The following links may be of use if you need public transport
trains - there are train stations at Balsicas and Torre Pacheco
buses - go from Roldán and Balsicas
The Renfe site can be viewed in English by clicking "Welcome" on the home page. The site giving bus details is in Spanish. It is best viewed using Chrome as the Chrome browser will recongnise this and offer to translate the page.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 21 April 2012 15:24
La Torre Golf Resort is in the province of Murcia on the Costa Cálida (‘Warm Coast’), which covers a stretch of around 250km of the Mediterranean coastline in the south east of Spain.
The region benefits from over 300 days of sunshine a year, average temperatures of 21 degrees C and rainfall of 30 to 35 cm per annum.
To make the most of the area, we strongly recommend hiring a car, as there is currently no public transport operating from La Torre and taxis are prohibitively expensive.
- Buses from Roldán - http://www.regiondemurciatransporte.es/lineas/index/origen/Roldán
- Buses from Balsicas - http://www.regiondemurciatransporte.es/lineas/index/origen/Balsicas
- Courtesy bus from Resort to El Corte Inglés, Cartagena (19th July - 25th September 2011) - we do not know if this will be repeated in 2012
- Taxis - Taxis Roldán, (0034) 607 85 49 44
We have split our guide into four main areas:
- Beaches – covering local beaches within an 80km radius of the Resort
- Family Fun Days Out – theme parks, natural attractions, sports activities
- Authentic Murcia – discover ‘real’ Spain, including a selection of local towns and the city of Murcia itself
- Eating Out – a short guide to recommended restaurants and bars